Welcome to Trébol !
You're on your way to verifying your business customers' identity in Latin America with just one integration.
- Business: a customer to whom you want to validate its identity. Usually, these are companies or legal entities, but sometimes they are people with a business activity (e.g., Persona Natural con Establecimiento de Comercio in Colombia).
- Verification Request: a request you send to Trébol asking to validate a Business. One Business can have multiple Verification Requests. For example, after an onboarding verification, you may request a new Verification Request six months later to comply with your compliance policies.
- Source: a data source Trébol uses to verify a Business's identity. Trébol uses public information from official websites, businesses' websites, private documents, public documents, and software platforms used by businesses.
To onboard a Business with Trébol is as simple as these five steps:
- Connect to our API and Authenticate.
- Create a new Business Verification Request.
- Send us any document associated with the request.
- Receive notification from Trébol on your webhook when the data is ready.
- Read the Business Verification Request data.
That's it! With these simple steps, you can now validate the identity of Businesses in Latin America.